Wilken Pty Ltd
Wilken Service Pty Ltd is Wilken Groups High Voltage and Level 1 ASP portion of the company.
Wilken Service provides the supply, installation and maintenance of a diverse range of both high and low voltage works to builders and electrical contractors throughout NSW.
Wilken Service holds the following accreditations:
- Level 1 ASP (Accredited Service Provider) Grade ‘A’
- Level 2 ASP (Accredited Service Provider) Grade ‘A’
- 33kV Transmission Works
- 132 kV Transmission Works
Our strengths include all aspects of underground, overhead, cable laying and chamber substation works. To support these services, the company employs on average, 50 staff members. The company owns and maintains modern plant, equipment and tools.
Wilken Service Pty Ltd services include:
- Project Management – Wilken has competent staff with the capabilities to project manage high voltage projects including Padmount Substations up to 33kV Zone Substations.
- Zone Substation Installations – Including transmission lines, 33kV cabling, 11kV cabling.
- Chamber Substation Installations – Supply and Installation of full chamber substation fitouts.
- 33kV & 11kV Installations – Cabling and network installations.
- High Voltage Networks – Both public and private
- Padmount Kiosk Substation – Supply and installation of 315kVA to 2000kVA Padmount Kiosk Substation.
- High Voltage Switchboard & RMU Installations – Installation of high voltage switchboards, RMU, SMU and high voltage switchgear.
- Transformer Installation – Installation of transformers and maintenance.
- Overhead Network – Installation of poles and aerial conductors.
- Street & Area Lighting – Streetscape, parks and landscaping, subdivision reticulation lighting.
- High & Low Voltage Cable Jointing – Installation of cable jointing to network standards include high and low voltage jointing, live pot end seals, T-jointing, paper-lead jointing, substation “fit offs” and cable testing.
- Excavation & Cable Laying – Excavations in roadways and footpaths for cable laying networks including specialist cable laying services, site obstruction clearance and planning, trenching using a variety of excavators, backfilling, reinstatement of public amenities and construction of pedestrian ramps to cover open trenches.
- Liaison, Connection & Commissioning to Authority Networks – Wilken has competent staff to liaise with the supply authorities and customers throughout the project to overcome unforeseen obstacles.