Project Location: RAAF Williamtown air base, Medowie Rd, Williamtown, NSW,2314, Australia
Company: Wilken Service Pty Ltd
Client: Robson Civil Project Pty Ltd
As part of the NSW Government $1.5b upgrade of the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) base, in preparation for the delivery of the military’s order of new F-35A Lightning II jet aircraft, Wilken has been involved in the upgrade of the High Voltage & Low Voltage network including:
- Setting out of all electrical services and coordination with other trades, including any necessary survey work to locate existing services.
- Provide any necessary protection for existing services and repair if damaged due to these works.
- Miscellaneous equipment.
- Distribution switchboard.
- Sub-main cabling and support systems.
- Energy meter
- Wiring, cables, enclosures and support systems.
- External lighting and controls.
- General power outlets, special purpose outlets and connection to equipment by others.
- Earthing system
- Lightning/surge protection
- Interface for power control and monitoring system (PCMS).
- Provision of technical submissions and working drawings.