Project Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW, 2651
Company: Wilken Service Pty Ltd
Client: Jacob SKM
Contract Value: $6.7 Million
An upgrade of the Kapooka Military Area Base electrical infrastructure including:
Kapooka Military Area
• Replacement of substation 13 and 15, and
• Upgrade of 22kV cable between Sub Station 33 and 15.
RAAF Base Wagga
• Replacement of High Voltage (HV) incomer and Central Emergency Power Station (CEPS) switchgear,
• Provision of new electrical 11kV ring main No. 1 and new substations 1, 4, 5 & 7 to improve HV network,
• Provision of new electrical 11kV ring main No. 2 and new substations 3, 6 & 8 to improve HV network,
• Replacement of substations 2A, 7A, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
• Replacement of 23 Base Low Voltage (LV) electrical pillars,
• Replacement of 7 LV link boxes, and
• Supply and installation of a 100mm conduit to be laid in parallel (500mm from HV cable) of the HV cabling reticulation at RAAF Wagga.